HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

It could almost be like a ‘support ticket’.
‘add disciplinary’ A box to input the issues that have triggered disciplinary proceedings.
(I.E Bullying of staff by x on x date)
Then an employee response box.
(I.E he deserved to for being an …)
Then a final action box
(i.e verbal warning, written warning or employment termination)

So you can view all previous disciplinary issues associated with an employee and can review at their annual review.
I have found a basic template which is pretty much all that is needed.

The main function required would be searching/sorting records by employee/date/reason

So you could see if x employee has had 4 disciplinaries for ‘attendance’ (by a filter drop-down??) in last three months.

1 Like

Need , In employee portal employee can export their attendance also…they dont have any export option , thats why they check manually from hr.my website…if export option is available in employee portal…it will be better for every employee to see their attendance at once…

1 Like

Thanks for the sample form. The data entry part is straightforward, but the interaction between employer and employee, and how the incident could be reported need further design consideration.

I will see what I can do on this.

1 Like

They can already view their attendance, why do they need to export?

Because we standardize employees order based on Last Name, First Name and Middle name format. eg. Jordan,Michael Jeffrey :slight_smile:

I know, but why do you need to sort by last name?

Is there a feature to send email notification to the staff every morning when there’s someone on leave?

This is not supported yet.

Thanks for your prompt reply! Is it possible to request to be added to the todo list?

I will KIV, but I will not add it into this official list, as this will be at the very bottom of my list.

1 Like

I have been playing around with this in my mind. I think you could use a helpdesk ticket style process.

1. Allow admin to add ‘categories’ under which disciplinary can be given. (Disobedience, tardiness etc)

2. When a disciplinary is being created the category is selected from a drop down.

3. A ‘disciplinary’ is created. (Ticket?)
    The accusations are entered.

4. Employee responds

5. Resolution is recorded and ‘ticket’ is resolved.

This is similar to what I have in mind, but with the ability for employee to report such incidents too.

Hi,

I just noticed 2 similar fields in your use case, are they the same?

As I understand it:
4. narration: is the story, what happened, how and why.

and
3. violation committed in Descriptio: is the actual rules of the company that have been broken and the specific reason for disciplinary.

Also, can i apologise for not reading the thread, as this is the exact request I made, but in more detail.

Thanks for the clarification, it makes sense to me now.

Hi
Thank you so much for your exceptional efforts.
it would be a great help if you can make the Job Type and Description Customizable OR at least add TEMPORARY and ON-LOAN. We have some outside temporary employees and some of our employees on loan to other organizations.

Thank you

1 Like

I noticed there is no Report functions. It would be very helpful to display the database of all employee related information with filter search and export to excel. These report would be very helpful.

Another suggestion is Database backup/Restore function. This will backup the entire database locally and restore it when needed. This is helpful when you plan to make major changes or experiment with the system and then restore the clean version later.

Can you tell me more about your use case? such as give a more concrete example on why you need this extra features?

This is already supported. Kindly spend some time to explore the system to find out and I am not able to provide hand-holding user training.