Incident Management

Can you show me a screenshot? If an employee has incident records associated with him, there must be an overview.

Do you refer to Employee login? Or Employer login?

Using the same questionnaire?

O… i think i missunderstood, i thought you are referring to big summary for all.
if the invidual one, yes, i can view the individual summary.
Actually, i need the big summary, as we will not be able to click for 200 employees, one by one to check on their missconduct or any case.

Do you refer to Employee login? Or Employer login?

this is referring to employer login.
as from review tab, employer will be able to view all the submissions and pending submissions form this tab.

Using the same questionnaire?

ermm, i do not think can use the same questionaaire, i would suggest the max is 30 question each, which HR need to set lor for line manager, and separate set for HODs. max is 3 sets, for each process

temporary we are using the 3 sets of manual questionnaire to be given to all. that is good enough already.
this is definitely works well if you can design out, this now manual copy is too tedious till all paperworks are flying around and no secrets at all

and the same things can be designed for SKILL MATRIX FOR TRAINING, which also having the same process like performance appraisal.

What kind of summary do you need?

Er… what is this for?

Actually, i need the big summary,
basically is the summary for every incident link to each employee, so that i can see the big picture of the incident report rather than go through all the 200 employees file one by one.

SKILL MATRIX FOR TRAINING

this is another HR function to enhance training, which very important information to support the training planning. that is the starting for the training actually which also having the same procedures like performance appraisal which needs 3 parties to verify and input. once you have the performance appraisal system out, then you can create another which exactly the same for skill matrix.

performance appraisal- to access staff performance level
skill matrix- to access staff skill level

Sorry, do you mean that you need a big listing that can allow you to click at each of the item and show the incident details?

From the description, they seems like serving completely different purposes, and I highly suspect that there might be some subtle nuances between the two functions.

How do we add Company Rules?

Incident->Type->Edit->Rule