Crowdfund Sponsorship

What should I do if there is still an unfinished balance MB in the file storage after 1 year of sponsorship? Can I still use it after my sponsorship stops next year?

If you stop the sponsorship, your account storage will be reverted to the original free 100MB.

So will those already used storage still can see the files/documents?

No, and those files using excess storage will be randomly removed after 30 days of your last valid sponsorship when your account is reverted to 100 MB free storage.

I plan to sponsor for USD5 per month, does that mean I have to pay every month, right?
Will the system renew automatically?

It can be stopped at any time, which means if I stop next month it will not affect my login, only the storage will go back to the original free 100MB.

That’s correct.

FYI, storage is also a service that I have to pay to my service provider on a monthly basis, that includes the free 100MB for each account.

We want 1 month first.
Will my subscription be automatically renewed?

You can immediately terminate the sponsorship after making your sponsorship, it will not renew in this case.

Sorry, my question is will my sponsorship automatically renew next month?

If you terminate it as I already replied, it will not.

I strongly suggest that you DO NOT sponsor yet, as you may use HR.my for free forever. There is really no need to make any sponsorship if you are unsure.

Okay, thank you.
I will consider.

Dear Kapchew,

how can i contribute the sponsorship ( any step by step ) & how much per year ?
can 1 sign in account to control 3 different company ?

Choong

Hi Choong,

1. You may go to Crowdfund HR.my menu and the details are available there.

2. You may consolidate your account access via employee account. Kindly visit the online user guide for more details.

Dear Kapchew

i have made the payment for yearly charges ya USD 60, how can i get the bill under the company name accordingly

Is your company VTI GLOBAL SDN BHD?

Kap chew,

i have 3 company : 1 is VTI GLOBAL SDN BHD, 1 is BLIANS GROUP SDN BHD, 1 is WFS WORLDWIDE SDN BHD

Dear KAP Chew,

i only use ONE account at this forum ya, cause if not later too much log in log out, very confusing

No worries, I will update your profile accordingly. Please check your email.

ok, tqvm kap chew

1 Like