YTD On Pay Slips

Hello, Grand Creator of HR.my,

Would you be able to ad Year-to-Date (YTD) Salary, Earnings, Deductions, and Statutory Contributions made added to the payslips?

Basically it would be the sum of each item mentioned above from the first payslip of the year to each most recent payslip.

This will help HR, accounting and the employee deal with tax filings at the end of the year or from the time they left the business which ever comes first.

1 Like

This will help HR, accounting and the employee deal with tax filings at the end of the year or from the time they left the business which ever comes first.

Will the Annual Salary Statement be able to serve the same purpose?

Its doesnt help much coz data need to check 1 by 1. It will help if got yearly salary report. Aside of EA form we also need to prepare E form. Which need data salary for whole year for each staff. And need data total staff join on that year and how many staff resign.

For the administrator and HR end, yes, but the employees need to see their YTD amounts as well. In many occasions for certain credit and loan applications they request a payslip with your YTD Salary and YTD taxes and satutories to ensure you will have enough money to qualify.

Sorry, I don’t follow you here. Can you illustrate with some examples?

What I mean is that when an employee needs that, could HR just print it for them?

or alternatively, should I just expose the Annual Salary Statement on employee portal?

or is it really useful if it is just printed as YTD on payslip, considering that not all employers may need that?

would you have a way to expose the Annual Salary Statement on the employee portal where they can only see their own statement?

Sure, but it takes time and it depends on user demand as well.

I will try to work on more urgent features that are requested by more users first.

Sounds good, we appreciate everything you are doing

1 Like

Hi all,

This (referring to the request above) and might I add a few requests for accounting & audit part:

1. is it possible to have the ‘earnings’ segregated in their own columns in the Payroll Report & Annual Salary report i.e. for us under ‘earnings’ we have Medical Benefit, Sales Commission, Allowances etc but those were put under one column only: Earnings.

Thus for us it is hard to segregate the data from each. Can u help Kap-Chew?

1. Or if it’s not possible (cross my finger I hope it is possible :smile:), can we have payslips been able to download in Ms. Excel pls?

Because in payslip each category of earnings was shown, but we can only download the payslips in PDF form. If we can download/ generate payslips in Excel form, we are able to segregate the data easier.

Hope you can consider this. Tq so so much Kap-Chew.

Certainly this can be done, but my hands are tied now, need to attend other more pressing features first.

Tq so much, really appreciate it.

We’ll be waiting. Keep up the good work!

This is my fourth yr using HR.my, thanks to you!

1 Like