Uploading of Employee attendance Spreadsheet in HR.my

Hi! Kap Chew,

I have contacted via email yesterday regarding the uploading of Attendance Spreadsheet. As you have suggested, I have transferred my data to your ‘template download’ and retry again. And the uploading still fail. This time the error msg is as follows :

"Your Time Clock data has been processed by HR.my with the following result:

Total: 5
Imported: 0
Invalid: 5

The Time Clock data has not been completely imported due to the following errors:

1. Record #1: Duplicate Time for the same Action is not allowed.
  2. Record #2: Duplicate Time for the same Action is not allowed.
  3. Record #3: Duplicate Time for the same Action is not allowed.
  4. Record #4: Duplicate Time for the same Action is not allowed.
  5. Record #5: Duplicate Time for the same Action is not allowed.
  6. Import Aborted: Your import data is not completely processed due to too many errors. Please Rectify or Remove invalid records as well as Remove successfully imported records and try again.

If the import is not completed successfully, you may:

1. Remove successfully imported Time Clock Records from current data file
  2. Double check Invalid Records and correct the errors
  3. Upload and import the rest of the data after correcting the errors"

Although the error msg indicate as duplicate, I have checked in the system before my uploading that the dates stopped on 8 March. So, what i have uploaded are from 9 March onwards.

Appreciate if you could help.

Check carefully, again.

This message will only be prompted when there is duplicate record for the SAME time.

Hi! Kap Chew,

I have rechecked. My data were only uploaded up to 8 Mar. 9 March onwards was not uploaded except for those 5 names listed below.

These 5 names below were uploaded during my last trial which you suggested to use the Template and they were stopped at IN only.

Appreciate if you could look into this matter.

Rgds,

1. I am sure it’s your data issue. In the past, 100% of the reported cases are ALL user carelessness problem, I really cannot afford to spend so much time just to point out that this is another careless problem.

2. If you don’t believe so, try to sign up a test Employer account, test the import with the sample data in the template Excel.