Query Regarding Geofencing Feature in HR.my

Dear HR.my Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance and guidance regarding the geofencing feature in HR.my.

Specifically, I am interested in understanding if there is a setting within HR.my that allows employers to restrict employees from clocking in outside the predefined parameters or vicinity of their office. Our organization is exploring ways to ensure that clock-ins are only valid when employees are within the designated office boundaries.

Is there a configuration or setting available in HR.my that enables employers to establish geofencing restrictions for clocking in? We are keen on implementing a system that ensures clock-ins are only valid when employees are physically present within the defined geographical boundaries of our office.

Ideally, we would like to set up a geofencing feature that prevents employees from clocking in if they are outside the designated parameters of our office. If an attempt is made to clock in beyond these predefined boundaries, we would like the system to flag it as invalid.

Your insights and expertise on this matter would be highly appreciated. If there are any specific steps or configurations that need to be performed to achieve this, please provide guidance on how we can implement this geofencing restriction effectively.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from the HR.my community members who may have experience or insights on utilizing the geofencing feature in this manner.

You may use IP restriction via Attendance->Settings.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the prompt reply KapChew, I truly appreciate it!

1 Like