Payment Issue on crowdfund page

Is there any other way to continue my sponsorship as my cards are declining through the crowdfund payment page? Because I do want to continue the paid services.

1. Thanks for your support. Currently only payment card by Credit or Debit Card, Google Pay or Apple Pay are supported.

2. If you use a payment card, the payment card is being processed by Stripe (as a payment processor), and Stripe will in turn contact your bank to check if the payment could be honoured. If your bank refuses to honour the payment, then the payment will fail.

3. If you have other payment cards, you may consider using other payment cards for this purpose. If not, you may contact your bank to find out the reason why your payment card is rejected.

Dear,

Here’s the reply from the bank:
Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Saadiq debit card accessibility issue

Hope this email finds you in good health.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, rest assured, your concern is of immense importance to us and as our valued client, we endeavour to provide the highest level of service to you, however We regret to inform you that the transactions will ultimately decline by the system, since the transactions cannot be performed over the unsecured merchants, and after the authorization, it will automatically decline by the system due to security reasons, for any further concern we request you to please contact with your merchant.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Can you please provide me a direct link to stripe?

Honestly, your bank is the first one to claim that Stripe payment platform is “unsecured merchants”.

I think may be you would like to consider changing a new banking service? :sweat_smile:

Here’s the link to Stripe: https://stripe.com