Invoice of Yearly Sponsorship

Where can i get the invoice or receipt for yearly sponsorship payment?

Thank you =)

Hi,

The invoice is automatically sent by the payment processor to your Employer’s registered email address upon each successful payment.

However, sometimes it may land in the spam folder.

Could you please check, and if you still don’t get it, kindly revert to me with your employer email address so that I could check for you.

Dear Sir, could you please send me an invoice for 2 cups yearly sponsorship? which is 120 USD. Here is our detail. I wanted to subscript to the services.

Company Name: JJET SECURITY SERVICES
ADDRESS: Hai Jaborona, Jebel Market Road, Juba South Sudan
Email: hr@jjetsecurity.com

Thanks for your support.

Invoice/ receipt will be sent to your mailbox by the payment processor upon successful payment.

Dear Sir, could you please send me an invoice for the year 2024 which is 30 USD. it was just been charged to my credit card. I do not get an Invoice for it. I think it was sent to my old email gohyj@bluefrosticerink.com (It’s no longer being used). Here is the update detail.
Company Name: Blue Ice Skating Rink
Email: gohyj@blueiceskatingrink.com

Sorry, I don’t understand your question. Are you already a sponsor? If so, upon renewal you will receive your invoice and receipt.

Dear Sir, could you please send me an invoice for the year 2024 which is 30 USD. it was just been charged to my credit card. I do not get an Invoice for it. I think it was sent to my old email gohyj@bluefrosticerink.com (It’s no longer being used). Here is the updated detail.
Company Name: Blue Ice Skating Rink
Email: gohyj@blueiceskatingrink.com

Hi William,

No worries, I have just resent the invoice and receipt to your new email address. I have also updated your email address to gohyj@blueiceskatingrink.com