HR Manager Role for Annual Salary Export

Hello, is there a way to allow HR Manager Role to modify the Annual Salary Statement? Currently, it’s only View and No Access available. Our HR needs to generate EA forms but the export keeps going to the main administrator’s email inbox.

Are you sure? I just checked my system, the email will go to whoever that exports it.

My bad - there was some confusion with the access. You’re right, the HR Manager role has the access to export EA Forms to her email.

It appeared that the HR Manager’s actual access was created as a company administrator itself.
So this HR Manager has 2 access under the same email:

1. access as a company administrator on its own (not under our company)
  2. access as HR Manager in our company

but she can only login to hr.my as #1.

Does she only need to delete #1 and she’ll be able to login to our company’s account as a HR Manager?

She has created an Employer account by accident I think. You may ask her to close that Employer account.

After that, whenever she tries to login as Admin, HR.my system will prompt an error saying that her credentials are incorrect, unless she also check the HR Role option to login as HR.my Manager.

1 Like

We’ve close her employer account.

Now, if she wants to login as an HR Manager, do we just use the Forgot Password function as an Employee or as Administrator (HR Role)?

In our company’s system, her email already has the HR Manager access.

Now, if she wants to login as an HR Manager, do we just use the Forgot Password function as an Employee or as Administrator (HR Role)?

As employee. An HR Role is actually an employee account.

1 Like

We managed to sort it out. Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like