Extra Approvers

“Notify Additional Recipients” feature is still under Preview scope, we would like to join the Crowdfunding campaign because we need extra 8 approvers. could you please advise if the current yearly sponsorship of “4cup of coffee” is the most appropriate for us? is the extra HR role function will be as same as the approver?

Hi May,

I am sorry that probably Crowdfunding won’t help you, as there are only 3 additional recipients supported, but you seem to need extra 8 recipients.

Out of curiosity, may I know who they are since not many organisations require so many approvers.

How much I need to pay for 3 additional recipients for approval?

Hi May,

1. Currently only 3 additional recipients are supported. Kindly note that these are the recipients to receive notifications only, but they are not involved in approval at all.

2. For roles involved in approval, you may set up to 3 people.

3. If you are referring to approver roles, then there is no need to pay at all, it’s free. But if you are referring to extra 3 notification recipients, then you may join the Crowdfunding Campaign to have access to this feature.

hello Kap,
a) From the approver workflow setting, i saw that the additional recipients are allowed for all application events including approval, leave application and cancellation. Could you please confirm?
b) How can i set the public holiday in the schedule to fit our location ?
c) Cancellation of approved leave - the system only allow to cancel the whole period of leave when a staff want to cancel part of his leave (eg. approved leave for 3 days, but he wants to cancel first half day leave on first day. he can only request to cancel all 3days via the system. any suggestion to solve the problem?

thank you.

a) Correct.
b) Sorry, I don’t understand this question.
c) You may ask the employee to apply again, or submit updated approved leave records on the employee’s behalf.

Hello Kap,
a) but your previous response:

1. Currently only 3 additional recipients are supported. Kindly note that these are the recipients to receive notifications only, but they are not involved in approval at all.
    so the additional recipients can be the approver now?
    b) As Sat & Sun are defaulted as non-working day in the leave schedule, can I set the public holiday in schedule to fit the actual need?
    c) how can i set the updated approved leave records?
    thank you very much for your help.

No, additional recipients are not approvers.

Kindly visit the user guide for more details.

hi, im also need to use more than 3 approval at some point. can you add so that we could add more approval manually not limited to 3 only.

example; we use the doc workflow for request to purchase/payment
1st approval : Line Manager
2and approval : Doc Reviewer (to ensure all attachement / supporting doc is attached.)
3rd approval: Custom Approval 1 (Department/branch Manager)
4th approval: Custom Approval 2 (Operation Director) - when value < RM5k
5th approval: Custom Approval 3 (Managing Director) - when value > RM5k
6th approval: Finance (to process payment) - close the request once payment made.

May I know why is the document checked at the 2nd stage instead of the first stage?

My mistake. Doc reviewer is the 1st approver. Posibble to give options for more than 3 approver on your next updates?

Next update? Definitely no, that’s not the most critical feature that I plan to develop yet.

Ok. Noted. Tq