Additional 4th approver on claim application

Seeking your advice on creating an additional approval sequence, 4th Approver. I’m trying to create but unable to. Can you give me advice on this? Thanks

Currently only 3 levels of approval supported.

May I know why do you need the forth one? Who are the first 3 approvers?

hi the 4th approval is director. Can still create one? need to pay?

It is not supported yet, it’s not a matter of payment.

Can I know what are the 4 roles involved in the approval process? Whether or not to support more approvers depend largely on the use cases of users. If your use case is quite common that other users may come across, it is possible that I will consider extending the approval levels.

Approver 1: HR
Approver 2: Head of Department
Approver 3: Branch Manager
Approver 4: Director

Can I know more specifically why HR needs to be the 1st approver? Is it to check leave balance? leave application policy?

If so all these can be handled by the system already. Which means, you can actually do without the HR checking part, and still work within the 3 level of approvals.

only for Expenses Claim need 4 approver.

Leave application no issue can just 3.

May I know what’s the purpose of HR in expense claim approval?

Company request

I know, but may I know what’s the purpose? Is there any check that the system is not doing now?

we need to do summary every month before submit and for account payroll purpose. appreciate very much if your side could help us on this.

besides it is also for auditing exercise which been implemented 2-3 times in a year

Approver 1: HR
Approver 2: Head of Department
Approver 3: Branch Manager
Approver 4: Director

OR

Approver 1: Head of Department
Approver 2: Branch Manager
Approver 3: Director
Approver 4: HR

We are still discussing on the sequence yet to finalize but definitely need the 4th approver for the expenses claim in HR.MY

You still haven’t replied my question: “What’s the purpose of HR in the approval role of expense claim”?

Please understand that if your use case is only specific to your environment, there is really no reason for me to change the system just to support your use case. Unless your use case is a common one or I could understand the limitation that you are facing.

What’s the purpose of HR in the approval role of expense claim

Human Resources need to verify and approve the reimbursement

Noted with thanks.

1 Like