0.001 in quantity column inside earnings and deduction

Hello,

is there any way for me to delete the 0.001 in the quantity column inside the earnings and deduction and replace it with 0.000?

hr.my 0.001

No, quantity cannot be 0. Why do you need 0 quantity? Might as well remove the item.

Actually I am preparing the payroll for the month of May. because the amount of OT is fixed and only the amount of hours will change every month, then I think it is easier if I enter the fixed amount and only enter the amount of OT hours when I have received full information from the production department at the end of the month. if that 0.001 can’t be deleted, then I can’t enter the fixed amount of OT and have to enter it every month.

In your case, you can actually remove the item when you process payroll.

Hi… Would also like to comment on this topic…

I am using deductions for tardiness and absences.

The system allows adding fixed deductions(AUT) and earnings (OT) per employee under the Employee Management module. But with the 0.001 qty default, I cannot set each employee’s fixed per min. /per hr. amount as it always automatically multiplies with 0.001 even though there is no deduction yet.

If this can be allowed to set to 0, then entry during payroll creation will be easier as I only need to enter the qty value (i.e. mins, hrs) and not the individual employee rate all over again.

I hope you can understand my dilemma on this matter.

Thanks and more power.

Sorry that I don’t understand your comment.

Each payroll item requires both Qty and Amount to yield the sub total. You can always enter the rate per min / per hour in the Amount field, and enter the Qty during payroll process. Or is there any misunderstanding from my end?

Hi again… I am using the Salary Adjustment settings to set their fixed rate for their daily, half day, late/undertive rate in mins, OT rate per hour.

I prefer to set this ahead so that when I process in the payroll, I only need to enter the days, hours, and mins count instead of the individual different rates.

But because of the default 0.001, this is becoming more difficult instead of it set as 0.

Noted with thanks.